DECOMPOSITION PROCESS AND ENTOMOLOGICAL INVESTIGATION
• What is the process of decomposition?
• What can it tell investigators?
• How is it used to estimate time of death?
• How are insects used in time of death estimation?
• How do blowflies tell investigators more than beetles or spiders?
• In-depth discussions of the five stages of decomposition.
• Aerobic and anaerobic bacteria.
• Mortis classifications (Pallor, Algor, Rigor, Livor).
• Basics of Post Mortem Interval.
• Cadaver Islands.
• Environmental impact of decomp and insects.
• Discussion of these topics and MORE!
Certificates of Attendance issued.
Two hour, fast paced, intensive class!
Registration is only $25 and limited to the first 20 registrants.
November 7, 2020
1:00 PM (CST)
DO NOT WAIT AND LET SOMEONE GET YOUR SPOT!